We are seeking to acquire income-producing commercial real estate properties. We look for well-located assets in high-barrier-to-entry locations. As a well-capitalized private company, with many years of experience and a strong track record for closing the most complex deals, we have the ability to underwrite the most sophisticated transactions and move quickly on them.
We target multi-family and commercial real estate that has been developed in the last 15 years. We may consider properties over 15 years old that have been well maintained and/or have had substantial renovations in the last five years affecting structural and support systems, as well as cosmetic renovations. Additionally, we may pursue multi-family and commercial development opportunities, including the development of vacant land.
Assessment & Evaluation
- Risk Assessment: A stress test of individual properties and/or assets based on simulation analysis involving market scenarios, market absorption, credit spreads, interest rates, etc.
- On-going Monitoring: Continuous evaluation of properties and/or assets in terms of risk exposures, investment strategies, and scenario analysis in the context of the current market performance versus observed market conditions.
- Exit Scenario Evaluation: On-going evaluation of all possible options including a sale, refinance, or other strategies, taking into account timing, local and national market factors, asset class performance, and liquidity trends.
$1 million to $150+ million
- REO Investments
- Equity Investment
- Market Rate Investments
- Performing Loans
- Nonperforming Loans
- Will Consider Joint Ventures
- Retail (Power Centers, Neighborhood Community Centers, and Strip Centers)
- Multi-Family Apartment Complexes
- Self-Storage Facilities (30,000+ SF throughout East Coast)
- Office Buildings
- Mobile Home Parks (South Florida Region)
- Marinas (South Florida Region)
- Waterfront Single-Family Homes (South Florida Region)
- Industrial/Warehouse/Flex(South Florida Region)
- Vacant Land For Development